- Are there any cafes or shops nearby?
- Can I park nearby?
- Are there any shopping centres close by?
- Can I cycle to the Bruce Serviced Offices?
- Are you close to Public Transport routes?
- Are there any Childcare facilities close by?
- What are the rules around hiring a space?
- What is your process for hiring a space?
- Are there any other places of interest near the Bruce Serviced Offices?
There are casual dining and corporate catering options within a short stroll of the Bruce Serviced Offices at the Fern Hill Complex.
At the complex you will find the Bruce Super Convenience store, Plunge Café and Florist, a Chinese takeaway store, and the renowned local attraction: Café Momo.
Should you wish to sample more variety you can venture further afield to the Belconnen Mall and surrounds, which offer a wider selection of cafes and bars, all accessible by short car or bus ride.
We offer free car parking on site and there is also free public car parking within a short walking distance of the Bruce Serviced Offices.
Dedicated parking for guests may be available on prior arrangement with the Host..
The Westfield Belconnen Mall, colloquially known as the Belconnen Mall, is one of the larger malls in Canberra with over 250 specialty stores. It offers a wide selection of retail stores, banking, and other services such as Concierge, Personal Styling, Wifi, Cinemas, and a Kids Playworld.
By car you can access the Belconnen Mall via Benjamin Way, Emu Bank, Lathlain or Cohen Street.
The Belconnen Mall offers 2 hours free parking once per day only.
There is a taxi rank conveniently located outside the Belconnen Mall on Benjamin Way and Lathlain Street. Alternatively you could arrange a ride with local taxi companies such as Silver Service Canberra, Canberra Elite Taxis, or Uber.
Bruce Serviced Offices are close to many cycle routes linking to Canberra North, the Belconnen Town Center and Canberra South. Cycling Maps are available at News Agencies or online from Bike It or pedal power.
The Bruce Serviced Office is located near a bus route which runs along Thynne Street, approximately 50 meters away.
The Office is well served by public transport with ACTION’s inter-town public transport route running through Calvary Hospital, Radford College, and the University of Canberra.
The “7” and “3” bus routes also connect to the Canberra Civic Centre via Lyneham, Dickson and Ainslie.
The Belconnen bus interchange is located directly out the front of the Belconnen Mall on the corner of Lathlain Street and Cohen Street.
You can check local bus services website for timetable information here.
Bruce Serviced Office is located in the same building as the Guardian Early Learning Centre. For availability you would need to contact the Center directly. Their website is found at this link.
When you sign up for access to our booking system, an agreement can be accessed that will need to be singed by both of you and us.
- Sign up here
- Get your application approved
- Log in and make a booking, pre-payments are made for planned usage
As we are located in the heart of the Bruce mixed-use precinct and technology park, some of our neighbours include:
- A $500million multi-use development is planned for the Center of Belconnen by developer Geocon.
- Canberra Stadium: home of the Canberra Raiders Rugby League and Brumbies rugby union sides. The stadium hosts various international and national sporting events.
- Canberra International Sports and Aquatic Center: offering a range of health, fitness, and swimming activities.
- University of Canberra: home to over 10,000 students and one of the four major universities in Canberra.
- Australian Institute of Sport (AIS): a 66-hectare site campus and division of the Australian Sports Commission. This is one of Australia’s major sports training institutions.
- Calvary Hospital: serving the Northern suburbs of Canberra and home to a variety of Allied Health services operating in conjunction with the hospital.
- Canberra Institute of Technology: a vocational education provider offering qualifications ranging from certificate to degree level.
- Radford College: an independent Anglican co-educational day school from preschool to Year 12.
Still, Have a Question?
No problem. Leave a message with us we’ll get back to you.